Swords On Ice returns in November 2017
Off-Peak = First three sessions daily*
- Per Adult – €14
- Per Child (Under-12) – €12
- Per Family of three – €36
- Per Family of four – €48
- Per Adult – €16
- Per Child (Under-12) – €14
- Per Family of three – €44
- Per Family of four – €55
Student tickets are available for €12 and must be purchased at the venue. Valid Student Card required.
Monday to Thursday only, up to December 22nd. Specific sessions apply.
For groups of 12 people or more please Contact Us to enquire about our Group Booking deals.
At The Venue
Tickets can be purchased in advance at the Venue during opening hours :
- Monday-Friday: 15:00- 21:00 (Last Skate Session 20:00)
- Saturday & Sunday: 10:00am – 20:00 (Last Session 19:00)
During December we recommend that you buy tickets in advance whenever possible to ensure you get the time and date you want.
Reserve the session time and date you want by booking online in advance :
- Book Online here
- Tickets can be purchased in advance up until the 7th January 2017
- A booking charge of €1 per person is applied up to a maximum of €4.
2017 Season Dates
- Nov 24th – January 7th
- Open 7 days
- Closed Christmas day
St. Stephens Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day hours are subject to change
See below for our Holiday Opening Hours
- Monday-Friday: 15:00- 20:00 (3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm, 8pm)
- Saturday, Sunday & school holidays: 10:00am – 20:00 (10am, 11am, 12noon, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm)
Session Start Times unless otherwise stated – Please check our Ticketing System for Session availability.
Sunday Jan 8th, 10am to 5pm
St. Stephens Day, 11am to 5pm
New Years Eve, 10am to 5pm
New Years Day, 12noon to 7pm
- Skating sessions commence on the hour
- Session duration is 45 minutes
- Arrive at least 20 minutes before your session starts
- Wear gloves and thick socks, bring an extra pair just in case.
- It’s is very important that you read the Safety Guidelines
Note: If you have young children who are new to skating it is best to take them during a time when the rink is less crowded or arrive early to take a look before deciding to skate. You can call us on 01 5242322 to see how busy sessions are likely to be.
Click here to Buy Tickets
Note that vouchers and promotional tickets, including Living Social and Evening Herald offers, are subject to availability at each session. While we reserve a number of spaces for these ticket holders we cannot guarantee that you will be able to skate immediately, particularly during December. If you arrive at the rink well in advance we will advise you when we are able to fit you in during the day.
Please check the expiry date and other conditions on third party tickets before travelling to the rink as we cannot offer refunds.
- If you arrive late you can join the session but you will not be given added ice time
- There are a limited amount of plastic seal helpers. These are provided on a first come first served basis.
- Children’s Tickets are only available to under 12’s
- Parents or guardians accompanying children must remain in the venue with children during the ice skating session (but you don’t have to skate!)
- Off Peak Times are the first three sessions of each day, *apart from Christmas week.
- A family of 4 ticket covers 1 adult and 3 children (under 12) or 2 adults and 2 children (under 12).
- A family of 3 ticket covers 1 adult and 2 children (under 12) or 2 adults and 1 child (under 12).
- We accept Laser, Visa and MasterCard. Booking charges may apply.
You are skating at you own risk – please see our Safety Guidelines